Hey guys! This is my first ever Blog post here at North & Mouth, so it’s pretty exciting! I have wanted to post about these blondies before the Blog even existed– one, for easy access because I pretty much make them on a weekly basis, and two, because everyone needs this recipe in their life! This is my mother in law’s recipe, so she can take the credit/blame for your new addiction.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Bake Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 4 cups flour (Gluten free flour works great for this recipe, you can barely taste a difference)
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375degF.
2. Combine the butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then add vanilla.
4. Add the baking soda, salt and flour and beat on medium-low speed until combined.
5. Flatten blondies in a large baking pan, then bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown.
I am the biggest chocoholic I know, but I would take these over brownies any day. I even asked my husband and kiddos one by one: “blondies or brownies?” And they didn’t hesitate to agree! Sweet, chewy, a little crunchy on the tops and corners. They’re super delicious. And you know i’d never post anything that wasn’t… because then you wouldn’t want to come back, and I want you to come back because I have SO many more awesome recipes I am excited to share with you!
So enjoy, get in touch and comment! And then come back for more addictive recipes.